- Expedited Consumer Credit Disclosure – Receive a copy of your current credit disclosure and we’ll help you obtain it at no extra cost.
- Credit Request – By ordering your consumer credit disclosure regularly, you will be actively involved in helping to monitor your own credit information. You can request an up-to-date consumer credit disclosure anytime you want, just complete and mail the forms we provide. Your credit file will be provided to you free of charge by the credit bureau as required by provincial credit reporting legislation.
- Identity Restoration Services – The experts in identity theft restoration will step in and take over the restoration process for you, should you face an identity theft issue. They will customize the solution and work on your behalf to correct identity theft issues with affected agencies and institutions. – Fraud alert notifications will be sent on your behalf to both credit bureaus. – Fraud investigators will work with credit card companies, financial institutions, utility companies, agencies, and other organizations that may be affected.
- Identity Theft Service Exclusions – Any Stolen Identity Event where the victim is unwilling to prosecute. Any dishonest acts if the Member(s) that suffered the fraud personally participated in, directed or had knowledge of such acts. Membership services do not cover any financial losses attributed to the Stolen Identity Event. Pre-existing Stolen Identity Event
- Limitations: If either the victim had knowledge of, or reasonably should have had knowledge of, the pre-existing Stolen Identity Event based on information provided to them prior to enrolment in the program. Business names or business activity are not covered.
Membership: $9.95 per month if added to LegalShield membership; $12.95 per month alone.
This is a general overview of your Identity Theft Plan coverage for illustration purposes only. See a plan contract for complete terms, coverage, amounts, conditions and exclusions. These programs are also available as part of an Employee Group Plan