Insurance Brokerage Firms
The following elements are included:
- A Basic Personnel Policy
- Job Descriptions, Orientation Checklists and Workplan / Appraisals for these positions:
- Accounts Manager
- General Manager
- Commercial Account Manager
- Commercial Account Broker
- Personal Lines Manager
- Personal Lines Broker
- Personal Lines Underwriter
- An Employee Career and Training Plan form.
- A Duty Roster Form
- Blank forms for future use.
- An Implementation Guide to explain how to set up the program and fine-tune the documents to match your needs.
- Program Guidelines to explain the appraisal process, scoring and conducting appraisal interviews.
This package includes the tasks and duties of a typical insurance brokerage firm. Please edit the Personnel Policy to ensure it complies with your state or provincial legislation. In the event that your business has a different structure, simply re-allocate tasks and responsibilities and revise Job Descriptions, Orientation Checklists and Workplan / Appraisals to match; also adjust Appraisal Points as required.