Small to Mid-Size Auto Dealership
The following elements are included:
- A Basic Personnel Policy
- Job Descriptions, Orientation Checklists and Workplan / Appraisals for these positions:
- Finance Manager
- Parts Manager
- Parts Assistant
- Sales Manager
- Sales Consultant
- Service Manager
- Service Writer
- Senior Service Technician
- Service Technician
- Vehicle Attendant
- An Employee Career Plan form.
- A Duty Roster Form
- Blank templates for future use.
- An Implementation Guide to explain how to set up the program and fine-tune the documents to match your needs.
- Program Guidelines to explain the appraisal process, scoring and conducting appraisal interviews.
This package includes the tasks and duties of a typical small to mid-size dealership. Large dealerships usually have some form of Performance Management Program in place, but may benefit from some of these elements. Please edit the Personnel Policy to ensure it complies with your state or provincial legislation. In the event that your business has a different structure, simply re-allocate tasks and responsibilities and revise Job Descriptions, Orientation Checklists and Workplan / Appraisals to match; also adjust Appraisal Points as required. The templates will make allocating tasks convenient.
Buy the Automotive Dealership Package for $1,599.00 CDN.